What I've Read

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Austin Teen Book Festival 2013 or #ATBF13

This weekend consisted of so many books which will be reviewed sometime in the near future. I know. I feel like I always say, "I'll get to it," but I will. Promise.

My bookish girl friends and I headed to Austin this weekend (all of us childless adults, mind you) for the Austin Teen Book Festival and it was AMAZING! We had absolutely the best time and got to see/meet some great authors who gave us advice on writing, publishing, etc.

Honestly, I'd forgotten what that looked like.

So many nerdy people in nerdy t-shirts! So much fangirling!

ALL THE BOOKS!

 I repeat,

 ALL. THE. BOOKS!

I will write a new post later this week complete with images and snippets of what happened.

Expect an update each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment